This topic provides contact information for support of the Aviation ID.
Boeing Customers to determine your Administrator (for MyBoeingFleet Users):
Most Aviation ID logon issues can be resolved by your Company's Administrator. Please contact your Administration Team before contacting Boeing.
If you are a MyBoeingFleet user & If someone else at your company can log on, have them do these steps:
- From your MyBoeingFleet home page (workspace), click the Account icon on the upper right of the page
- Select "Your MBF Account"
- Your Focals are listed in the Access box
If you do not use MyBoeingFleet or cannot find someone else at your company who can log on, do these steps
Note: Your Aviation ID must be Active and have an MFA device registered to search for your Administrator.
- Go to AviationID
- Enter your User ID > Click Next
- Click the "Forgot Password?" link - Account Recovery is shown
- Within Account Recovery, select any option except "Answer Security Questions", then select Next
NOTE: You must successfully verify with an Account Recovery option to access your Administrator's information
- Enter the corresponding code from your MFA Phone or Authy device as required
- On the Security Questions page, Select "Need Help" > Your company administrator's contact information will be displayed on the right hand side of the window
If you need further assistance after following the above steps, please contact us at (206)544-9990
Please have the following information ready:
- Name & Email/User ID
- Description of the problem, including steps to reproduce the problem
- If present, provide the Error Message